I would appreciate some help if possible please.
I assembled a computer recently. When I plug my monitor using Displayport (on the motherboard), once it passes the BIOS page, the screen turns black (no signal). If I use the HDMI port on the motherboard instead, then there is no issue.
B450M MSI Mortar Max (Bios build 10/6/2020. The box says "AMD Ryzen 3000 desktop ready")
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM
I have tried:
1. used different monitors
2. used a new DP-DP cable
3. used a DVI-DP cable (with adapter)
4. used a new DVI-DP cable (without adapter)
5. Unplugged the monitor cable and its power cable, waited for a few minute then replugged
6. ensuring the DP cable is fully plugged
7. asked someone to test the RAM. He said there's no RAM issues
8. Window 10 re-install
9. ensuring the BIOS and the AMD IGPU drivers are the latest
I am wondering whether there is a CPU issue or a compatibility issue between my motherboard and CPU?
I am planning to run dual monitors, one with 4K. Therefore I would need to make the DisplayPort works.