I am having constant problems with microstutter in my games. It happens in every game I play. I'm at a loss now as I don't know what else to do!
So far I've tried:
- Replacing PSU
- No errors from Memory Diagnostics Test
- Switched between XMP (3200) and 2400 speeds on RAM, no difference.
- No difference when I switch between VSync and Radeon Enhanced Sync, or when I switch it off altogether.
- No difference when I turn off freesync.
- My motherboard bios is up to date.
- My Vbios is up to date and my GPU is running at 14000 mhz as oppose to 12.
- Done a clean reinstall of Windows on my SSD (previously on an NVMe SSD), but no difference.
- Replaced CPU cooler (previously had 70+ temps), but no difference.
- Windows Game Mode is off and I'm running on high performance power mode.
- No difference when I switch between resolutions (native is 4k).
- Tried limitting FPS at 60, but still get stutter.
- My Radeon Gaming software is up to date, and I had the same problem when I reverted to an old version.
- Stutter does not happen when I switch my 5600xt for my old Vega 56.
- Radeon™ RX 5600 XT GAMING OC 6G
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- HyperX Fury 16gb (2 x 8gb) 3200 DDR4 RAM
- ASrock B450m Pro4 ATX Motherboard
- BeQuiet System Power 9 600W PSU
When playing Call of Duty WWII:
My HWMonitor stats:
Thanks for your help.