I have this new build and the pc doesn't come back from sleep. There will be no video (monitor shows the "no signal" message). And sometimes there will be a black screen. I can access remotely and restart it.
If it does come back, it will be laggy and screen will flash black from time to time until I restart.
This is a brand new build and a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 2004.
Mobo drivers are installed and up to date.
Connecting through hdmi port.
What I tried (in order):
- Memtest ram and it was ok (4 passes 0 errors)
- Run WD diagnostics tool and m2 ssd is ok
- Update uefi bios to latest version (P3.70)
- Uninstalled with DDU on safe mode
- Installed newest driver (20.7.2) instead of the recommended one
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X Pinnacle Ridge AM4 (1331)
Mobo: ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0
Ram: 1 slot DDR4 16 GB Kingston
PSU: Gigabyte 750w 80 Plus Gold