cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

pulgamillonario
Journeyman III

rx 570 dp to hdmi not working

Hello, make 2 arm with a new amd ryzen3600 cpu, on a gigabyte b450m ds3h wifi 16gigs ram motherboard and a gigabyte rx570 gaming 8gb rev 2 video card, everything works perfectly, now you want to use an oculus cv1 so I need to use a display port port for what I bought a dp to hdmi adapter (passive) and I can not have an image neither in cv1 nor in win 10 with the dp to hdmi When it starts in the bios (updated) I have an image and if I start win 10 in safe mode the dp to hdmi works but the cv1 does not work in safe mode, install and uninstall adrenalin and nothing Any suggestion? There is a way to lower the dp connector 1.4 to 1.2  Thank you
0 Likes
2 Replies

You might require an "Active" DP-HDMI adapter to get Oculus to work.

To rule out a problem with your GPU DP Port see if you get video without using an adapter by connecting a DP Monitor or connect your passive adapter to HDMI monitor and see if it works.

Try connecting your Oculus to the GPU's HDMI Port directly and see if it works.

0 Likes
pulgamillonario
Journeyman III

Hi, I already did that test and the monitor is not working, Oculus is fine because I connected Oculus by HDMI and duplicated the screen with a cell phone and teamviewer and it worked

0 Likes