cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

fuller4fitness
Journeyman III

Never got a "Raise the game bundle" code for shadowlands and assassins Creed?

Just yesterday I bought a Ryzen 3700x and Rx 5700xt from Best Buy and never got a "Raise the game bundle" code for shadowlands and assassins Creed?

0 Likes
4 Replies

You need to contact Best Buy Customer Support to find out why you didn't receive a game code when you purchased 2 qualified AMD hardware.

If Best Buy ran out of codes then you need to find out if Best Buy will get some more in the future but otherwise you are out of luck if Best Buy doesn't send you your game codes.

AMD doesn't give out game codes or coupons. Only the Retailer/Vendor does that.

You can always open an AMD Rewards Support ticket and see what options you have if any: https://www.amdrewards.com/support 

0 Likes

Not all retailers participate in game bundles. Did you check with Best Buy to see if they participate. I only ask as I looked at both CPU and GPU's and none advertise they are participating in the bundles on their website. 

Your answer should be marked "Correct"

I just went to Best Buy and inputted Ryzen 3700X and under Questions & Answers one of the Users mentioned it doesn't come with the game: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/amd-ryzen-7-3700x-3rd-generation-8-core-16-thread-3-6-ghz-4-4-ghz-max-b... 

I never bothered to check because Best Buy is a major Etailer and assumed that they are participating in the AMD promotion.

Personally I wish they would just lower the price of their hardware and lose the bundles. I think a lot of users feel like they didn't get something they should have. One site has it another doesn't and in the same country that makes no sense to me. However I get that the rewards site is clear that not all retailers participate and that available while it lasts. 

I have bought a few ryzen processors and one polaris GPU in the past few years. I have managed to buy when they have no bundles going on. In every case a couple weeks after another bundle starts. I certainly did not get a discount with it coming with no games.