I used to have crashes on my GPU (eventID 4101) long time ago, but increasing the TdrDelay solved it until a month ago.
Now, i'm having the error Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware, eventID 4109, that crashes and freezes everything. Almost all times is while playing, but few times it crashes without doing anything (yes, stopped on desktop).
Yesterday, for exemple, i couldn't even use my PC, crashed from 2 in 2 minutes (image attached).
Already searched internet and did everything like:
- "Cleaned PC" (CCleaner)
- Disassembled and assembled all hardware and cables
- Runned "fix" softwares like "Advanced System Care"
- Updated all drives (Driver Booster)
- Uninstalled and installed Graphic Card Driver (using DDU Uninstall and Installed Fresh Driver)
- Increased TdrDelay
- Downlocked 15% GPU and Memory Frequency on Adrenalin
- Updated everything on Windows
- Put power settings to High Peformance on BIOS and Windows
- Checked possible overheating
- sfc /scannow, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Put games on "Choose an app to set preference" in windows.