I bought a machine with the following configurations:
• Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
• Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
• Memory: 2x8Gb DDR4 3200Mhz
• Graphics Card: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5500 XT Gaming OC 4Gb
• SSD: Kingston A400 480Gb
• Font: Corsair CV550
• System: Windows 10 Pro (version 10.0.19041)
In the video card specifications, on the Gigabyte website (https://www.gigabyte.com/br/Graphics-Card/GV-R55XTGAMING-OC-4GD/sp#sp), informs that it reaches 8K resolution (7680x4320px), but it is unable to play videos on YouTube at this resolution, it gets stuck. In 4K it runs smooth, but not 8K. I tested it with this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1La4QzGeaaQ.
My Ideapad 320 notebook with Core i5-8250U, 8Gb, HDD and GeForce MX150 2Gb video card runs this video perfectly and still using only the integrated video card. However, on the notebook I saw that more processor (~ 25%) and 3D GPU (~ 50%) are used, and not Video Encode, as with Radeon (see image above).
• Is something wrong with my card or my system?
• What could be happening?
• Could anyone help me with this issue?