So I recently replaced my graphic card to a Radeon rx5700. At first everything was ok, but after a month I start to see wierd black and white artefacts almost in every game. In the beginning, they appeared infrequently and only after a long session. But now they appear almost immediatly after the start of the game (in some games more, in some less).
Troubleshooting steps taken:
1. Updated chipset drivers, BIOS, etc
2. Reinstall Windows
3. Try to use different driver releases
5. Reinstall games
6. Switched from DP to HDMI
7. Disabled all “extra” card features (FreeSync, RadeonChill, in-game overlay, etc)
8. I used Heaven Benchmark 4.0 and 3dMark stress test, but in that test everythin seem to be ok. No artefacts, no spikes just smooth video.
9. I also tested video memory with OCCT6.1.0. Zero errors.
So what the isuue?
Here is some examples of bugs
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Grahic card - RX 5700
RAM - DDR 4 16Gb
Motherboard - B450 Aorus pro
Display - Acer VG270UPbmiipx