So i have seen various threads, but so far not able to find any that have resolution or workaround. So i am plagued with Audio stutter \ drop out, i am on a clean install of Windows 10 (1903) and new build with 3950x and 5700xt.
1 hdmi to tv, 1 hdmi to avr, tried several different cables
- I have done several DDU and various older version of gpu software,still same issues
- as well as the option to not install the audio driver and use Realtek or Microsoft or even older AMD audio driver, still the same issues
- have tried to underclock or undervolt, still the same issue
- I changed pci in bios from Auto to 3 , or 2, or 1, still same issue
- I tried the 5700xt in an older win7 pc, and don't get the issues.
at this point unsure the issues root cause, but he only purpose of the PC, is for HTPC to play movies, which i am not able to do at this point with out audio stutter or drop out.
nothing overclocked, just default, not vc riser.
Windows 10 (1903)
ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero
Gskill trident Z neo 3200
need the right AMD fix, but open to any workaround.
**Have a temp workaround now, i added an older card (R290), just to out put hdmi to the avr, and no issues. glad to be able to watch, but really don't like having to use this card in the system, just need to get the driver fixed for the 5700xt, or is it a true hardware issue on the 5700xt?