Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

danuguwa
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G lose video output when I active AMD Radeon Software

Hi guys,
I'm really disappointed at AMD.
I have an "AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 3600 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s) Processor" and it's been a long time since I have this screen losing picture and system won't work any more problem with it, it happens randomly and the system won't work anymore unless I restart it.
Today after trying so many different ways to fix this problem I finally have found out that It's caused by the "AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics" driver and after I have disable it from the device manager, it has not happened even once.
But here is the problem without the driver enabled I can't use my HDMI audio output, can't use AMD graphic selection in apps and I get screen tearing here and there.
I tried so many versions of AMD Radeon Software and now I have the latest version of it installed but the problem still exists to this day and if I enable the "AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics" driver the problem starts again and my pc will lose video output randomly, also if I disable it nothing works correctly.
Can anyone help me to fix this problem?
Thanks

0 Likes
0 Replies