Hi all, so I have just put together my PC installed all drivers etc. everything worked, started it up in this morning and it started bios splash screen then starting windows then black screen....
I must say im pretty pissed as it has cost me a lot of money and I cant even use it. Anyway below will be my PC spec and I will await one of you geniuses to shed some light...
- AMD Graphics Card
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- E.g. Windows 10 Pro 64bit
- Driver version installed
- was the latest Adrenalin then installed just the driver.
- Display Devices
- Huion Gt-220 v2 but just using it as a monitor while im setting up then will be adding two more screens
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- MSI Meg x570 Unify Bios Version A.30
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Thermaltake Smart rgb 700w
Describe your issue:
I hope someone can help me as I need to start working.
Many thanks in advance