Part of games does not work on fullscreen mode - I see only white noise and hear the sound of game. But all works great on window mode with the same games.
Also after monitor or computer sleep I see the similar behavior - white noise few seconds and after all works great.
Also sometimes I see white noice with 50%~ opaciti displayed above image of desktop. Mostly due to driver install.
Graphics Card: AMD RX 580 Armor 8G AC
System Type: Desktop
OS: Windows 10 LTSC (x64)
Monitor: Samsung S27A850D 2560x1440 and TV KIVI 40FK20G
Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula (sAM3+, AMD 990FX/SB950
CPU: AMD FX-8350
PSU: Zalman ZM1000-HP Plus 1000W.
RAM: 32GB (DDR3)
Already have tried:
* upgrade to latest driver version (20.4.1)
* reset to factory settings on resinstalling process
* removing drivers using latest DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller ) + fresh install
* downgrade to older versions of driver (20.3.1 / 20.2.2 / 20.2.1 / 20.1.3 / 20.1.2) - reprodused on all versions
* reinstalled windows to Win 10 pro 2004 build