- AMD Graphics Card: XFX RX 480 8gb
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64 build 1909 (up to date at 07/01/2020)
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
- Display Devices: Generic AOC monitor via HDMI/VGA adapter
- Motherboard + Bios Revision: MSI Pro M2 B450 Bios A61
- CPU Ryzen 5 3600
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage : Corsair CX600 broze plus
- RAM: 32 GB
Describe your issue:
My GPU only works as an video output, doesnt work with any game or anything, I've do a Clean install with DDU, i've try reinstalling drivers (from adrenalin 19 to 20) and still have the same issue.
I have all the updates from windows, the official driver stable from AMD page (20.4.2) and driver easy updates.
This build is new, and the GPU works right in my previous computer with W7 but this mobo doesnt support windows 7