I recently purchased an Asus Strix 5700XT, but I've only had issues.
This is randomly crashed, whether in games, desktop or web visualization.
I have updated the drivers for both the motherboard and the video card, but I still have the problem.
I have returned to my old R9 295x2 and I have not had any problems.
- AMD Graphics Card
- Desktop or Laptop System
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 + 5820K + 16GB Corsair
- PSU Corsair AX1200
- Asus RaidR
- Asus Phoebus
- Operating System
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- LG 32” 1920x1080 @60Hz HDMI Active DP to HDMI adapter
- One line for each display device connected
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- MSI X99S Gaming 7 Bios version H.H2 06/13/2019
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage