cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mcgigglez
Journeyman III

Radeon software not recognizing epic game store games

Basically the title. I was going to give Dauntless a try since it was a free game on the epic games store, and i saw that they did update the driver for Radeon software to recognize epic game store, but when I went to RS after launching the game it only shows the steam games that I have played? Any help?

8 Replies
loocramos
Journeyman III

Hi! I have the same issue and I see your question is one month old. Were you able to solve it? If so, how?

Hello,

I have the same problem.
I can't add the RocketLeague game (EpicGames).

When I try to add the RockerLeague shortcut generated by EpigGames (com.epicgames.launcher://apps/Sugar?action=launch&silent=true), Radeon Software doesn't add it, it doesn't seem to recognize it.

When I directly add the executable RockerLeague.exe, Radeon Software manages to add it.
Nevertheless, with this method, the game doesn't start with my EpigGames account/profile, so it's not very interesting for me.

RadeonSupportTeam: Can you find a solution to this problem?

thanks

Any news on this?  I read some article that epic store support was supposedly  added in a beta driver back in version 18.x but no games are detected at all with the latest version.

0 Likes

Just added 2 games from Epic to test(Hitman and Rollercoaster Tycoon) worked with no issues.Driver 20.11.2.

Epic added.jpg

0 Likes
jerickson
Journeyman III

I have fixed this **bleep**ty issue.. once you are on the file of the game look for a folder "bin" > "x64" once there the "true exe" of the game is located.. apparently you need to dig in the settings.. 

0 Likes

BTW... Here is the screenshot... Base on the Radeon software it working and I placed the settings to 60fps.. I will try to increase some more since I have a monitor of 144.. Hope this helps the others.. FYI not sure on your part.. if the games are being detected by the software It would have a green check on the option I guess?

image.pngimage.png

image.png

0 Likes

has anyone got this to work with Final fantasy VIIR or any other game that requires you to use the Epic Launcher (It wont let me launch directly by the exe).

0 Likes
Shuvo876
Journeyman III

Go to Radeon Software, select "add a game" as the default way. After the pop-up opens, Just go to the file/folder where you installed the game (chosen path while installation) and select the program which has "Launcher" written on it. Done! You can also add it while the program is already running using task manager..

0 Likes