Recently, my laptop suddenly freezed during a gameplay, so i restarted, but the screen is black and the windows won't boot normally, so i booted the windows in safe mode, i found that the graphics driver causes the windows to freeze, so i disabled the graphics drivers and the windows booted normally, but now i am trying to reinstall the drivers again and still have the same issue, i applied most of the internet methods and non of them worked so far.
I tried to:
- Update the windows to last version.
- reinstall a clean windows.
- update all of the drivers.
- uninstall AMD drivers using DDU.
- install the graphics driver from device manager.
My device is:
Lenovo ideapad y700 14isk, graphics card AMD R9 M375, windows 10 home.
Does this mean that my graphics card got damaged? How can i solve and manage this problem, i need help please.