cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

skywalker13
Journeyman III

My AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100 16 GB can't identify 6 monitors

Hi, I have a HP Envy Phoenix 860-080nz Desktop PC which came with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics card. I replaced it with a AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100 graphics card as I am setting up a Trading system with 6 monitors. I have installed all the latest BIOS drivers and Windows 10 drivers on my pc and the latest AMD drivers. The cables I use to link my 6 monitors are with Mini DisplayPort - HDMI connection. The problem is my pc can detect maximum only 5 monitors and not 6. If I connect only 5 monitors with the MinidisplayPort - HDMI cables, the 5 monitors work perfectly, but as soon as I try to connect the 6th monitor with the same MinidisplayPort - HDMI cable, all the other 5 monitors say HDMI No Signal. And when I disconnect the 6th monitor, the other 5 monitors start working again. Also if I try to connect the 6th screen with a Mini Displayport to Displayport cable I get the same problem. I hope somebody can help me. Much appreciated in advance.

Ps. I have included the link with my PC specifications below  #: AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100

HP ENVY Phoenix 860-010 Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support 

0 Likes
0 Replies