Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

m1m1
Journeyman III

Acer A315 seriall fault or useless hardware? Help

Heloo,

I buy Acer Aspire A315-22-4394.

They have A4 CPU and R3  Graphics.

I notice that something is wrong when try to play 1080p 60p  or even standard 1080p video on youtube ( it stucking and rotating ccircle ). After my conclusion that something is really wrong I tryed to enter GPU driver manager. I have one server with RX560 so I know what i need to do. First when click rgngt click on desktop in rightclick menu there is no AMD software. Then typed in start radeon and get only: " AMD Radeon Settings Lite".

Then use DDU uninstaller and try to install: "win10-radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-edition-20.5.1-june10"

and get:win10-radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-edition-20.5.1-june10.jpgAfter that I try webdetect tool which point me to download: "radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-20.5.1-minimalsetup-200610_web" and I also get image with error from same picture.

Strange thing is that: each time I get in start menu AMD Radeon Settings Lite which is btw useless, I can not even update driver from it, and strange is that CPU dont never go to FULL Turbo mode max is 1.7 also problem is with NVMe SSD - It is not visible in Kingston SSD manager. Is there any tool that can help me with this or I put money on useless thing??? Is it possible that this laptop cannot play 1080p  when cheapest Dell old 6 years can?  Please help me Im going crazy because I need laptop. 

PS: Downloaded from Acer web site driver named: "VGA Driver_AMD_26.20.11016.1_Win10x64"  and again: Youtube stucking and rotating circle, and in start menu AMD Radeon Settings Lite.

Look at usge while playng classic full hd in 1080P:

usage.jpg

WTF: My 6 yo laptop can play 1080p, and this laptop cant???

BIOS updated to lattest version, internet connection: Fiber 100 Mbps.

Im trying to provde as much information in hope to get relevant answer on about this problem.

0 Likes
0 Replies