Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

piot321
Journeyman III

Corrupted images since Windows 10 update

Hi guys,

since the Windows 10 Update Release 2004 I got an issue with displaying images. 

ebef5300-a61b-4d0f-9220-ee5c1e4905c2.png

As you can see here, some images are like corrupted. I did a driver update of my graphic card (sorry, GTX 2070 Super) and my processor, a Ryzen 5 3600. My Mainboard is a MSI B450M Pro VDH MAX, also updated. One person from the Microsoft Community was suggesting that I should ask here because it could be a driver intolerance of the chipset of my CPU. Does anybody a clue?

Thanks in advance and greetings!

0 Likes
5 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

RMA (Edit: RMA for the GPU!)

0 Likes

Roll back to Windows 10 1909. If it did not occur prior to 2004, then it's not a GPU issue.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

To get this image, either the pictures must contain pixel defects or the GPU has defects. If you OC to video memory, similar errors may occur. Or the previously made video memory OC operation may have damaged the GPU. The number of similar errors will probably increase as the GPU is used. I also use a very similar system (and 2004) and I think the problem is not related to 2004. So... before the situation gets worse, RMA needs to be used.

0 Likes

For those who want to use Windows 10 version 2004 I recommend a clean install. Upgrades that I tested failed badly.

0 Likes

Are the image distortions only when using a browser- MS Edge?  I noticed all your images was when you were using MS Edge browser.

Do you get the same image distortions outside of your browser?

0 Likes