cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

devilzzz
Adept II

Has anyone had an issue with an RX 5700 XT where it will once again throw your game to desktop and you have to click on the game running to continue playing it? Driver issue? Hardware issue? Software issue?

Facts are that with the same system I am using now with my GTX 670 vs using the RX 5700 XT I never had the issue of the games I am playing kicking to desktop.  What is going on here?  I have no OC on the CPU or the GPU.  I am using an i5 2500k with a Gigabyte z68a-d3h-b3 motherboard with 8 GB of Corsair DDR3 ram and an Antec Earthwatts 750 watt PSU. The OS I am using is Windows 7 64 bit.  The display is a tv / monitor .. the LG 43UM7300.  I am using the latest AMD driver for the video card and I have tried to get this pc working 100% right with and without the AMD Radeon Software. Now have I had one game work properly throughout using this setup without a hitch?  It was only Battlefield 1 by EA.  Everything else has been a mess.  I may have named my kid after AMD and liked certain things I used in the distant past by them but if this card is the issue whether it be hardware, drivers or software I am going to have to go back to Green Team and I sure as heck don't want to do that so save me here.  

I am going to attach a DX Diagnostic I got during me playing a game tonight.  I forget which.

Hopefully this can get resolved because I had wanted to go with an all AMD system this time. : S

0 Likes
0 Replies