Hello all, spent hours here to find a solution for my problems, same as many.
So my config is:
- MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Cooler be quiet! Dark Rock 4
- Crucial Ballistix 3200 Mhz (32 Gb)
without OC with default bios idile temperature is 45-50 deg, when goes stress test with aida - temp goes to 100
gaming in destiny 2 - 80+ deg
what i already did:
- installed AMD Chipset Drivers
- installer Ryzen Master
- Clear CMOS and updated BIOS with E7C73AMS ver.
- used windows balanced power plan
- used ryzen balanced power plan
- used ryzen perfomance power plan
what should i do? i think that temp is not right
ok guys, i solved the problem.
its all about PBO in 3 places in my mboard
PBO boosting voltage up to 1.45V, and this is not right i think
now idle is 40, and with game+photoshop+2 browsers max 60
if i boost up to 4200mhz, it will be 80 deg