- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 MECH GP OC
- GPU Driver: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2
- Type: Desktop (personal build)
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Monitor: Lenovo L24Q-10 connected via HDMI
- Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 11 750W Gold
- RAM: 2x Aorus 8GB DDR4 3200 [GP-AR32C16S8K2HU416R]
Describe your issue:
After launching a game (specially CS:GO) it takes between 10 seconds and 10 minutes for the screen to go black. Audio is still there for another 5 seconds and then the PC has to be hard-reset.
After the restart there are no issues until another game is launched. (Only once has this happened whilst on the desktop without any games running)
The last 4 driver versions available have been tested; always with a clean install by removing first any traces of previous drivers.
The Event Viewer reports always the same issues:
- The atidgllk service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.
- The atillk64 service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.
- Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1788, time stamp: 0x5ebeeeda
The device manager reports a different driver version (with the same date though) and the DLLs in the Event Viewer logs are not listed in the driver files.