Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- AMD XFX RX 5700 RX-57XL8M
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit (last update)
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- 27" LG 27MP59G, DP1.2 1920x1080 75Hz
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- B450 Aorus Pro BIOS Version F50
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- RAM16 Gb (2x8 Gb) Kingston KHX3200C18D4/8G
Describe your issue:
Good afternoon. The problem of the following plan: when freesync is turned on after different times (sometimes after 2min , sometimes 30min ), the monitor screen starts flashing black. Once 18 minutes blinked, then I could not stand it, went through Alt + R turned off freesync and continued to play. The second way to fix this is to translate the display from 75 Hz to 60 Hz, everything is stable immediately. This behavior of the video card is observed initially with the purchase. Prior to this, there was no MSI RX480 problem.
What has been done and tried:
1.Change of drivers. I tried many issues from version 19 to the latest.
3. Reinstalling the system.
4. Connecting a video card through two power cords.
5. Various options and tweaks to configure the video card.
6. Work with the monitor, installing drivers, profiles.
Perhaps have any ideas?