I have been having a lot of issues with my graphics card when playing games including the drivers crash and kick me out of the game, everything completely freezes and I have to shut down the computer, and the computer just turns off and restarts. All of these seem to happen completely randomly.
- Intel Core i7-2600k
- AMD RX570
- Kingston KHX1600C9D3/4GX 9905403-198.A00LF KHX1600C9D3/4GX 9905403-198.A00LF16GB Ram
- Asus P8P67 REV 3.1 motherboard
- Evga 500b power supply
Things I have tried:
- Reinstall graphics card drivers
- Turn off fast startup
- Update windows and drivers
- Turned off freesync
- Increase voltage in tuning
- Increase power tuning
- set all AMD driver settings to factory default (this is what I have right now so the tuning stuff isn't active)
- used a DDU to uninstall drivers then reinstalled
- reapplying thermal paste to GPU (might have helped a bit because they seem to happen less often
- uninstalling and reinstalling audio drivers
- removing all duplicate hidden devices in device manager.
Games like Terraria and Minecraft seem to be unaffected and after doing everything above Assasin's creed origins seem to run fine as well. GTA5, *Warframe, Just Cause 4, Hitman 2, and Rainbow Six Siege all still have problems though.
Using CPUID HWMONITOR and AMD's built-in monitor's voltage and temperature doesn't look like it affects the issues.
*Got Warframe fixed by verifying the cache every time I play.