AnsweredAssumed Answered

Got multiple issues in the past 15 days

Question asked by libertywalk on Jun 5, 2020

It's been 15 days since I've owned Sapphire Pulse RX 5600 XT. And I faced two Bluescreen of deaths (VIDEO TDR FAILURE) while playing Call of Duty Warzone (amdkmdag.sys) and once while browsing YouTube (atikmdag.sys). The other issue was when I was playing Resident Evil 3 (Remake), the game game stopped with bizarre and continuous sound (tzzzz; I guess, game's sound?), I waited a minute, but nothing happened, so I forced the PC to shutdown, and when I powered it on, it said "default radeon wattman settings have been restored and...bla bla bla...".

What seems the issue? Do I have a bad hardware? Or it's a classical driver issue that I need to wait for its fix?
I have nothing overclocked except my RAM to 3200MHz, and GPU temps rarely cross 70C (Although memory temps reach 85C as what MSI Afterburner reports).
As for my CPU (Core i5-9400F) have bad temps (75C-85C), don't know if that's relevant.

The card worked for the most of the time and I have a played a lot on other games and delivered huge FPS in all of them, so it is not like it failed once of 5 times, but rather, once every 50 successful game-plays. 
Specs:

CPU: Core i5-9400F

RAM: G.SKILL Aegis 2x8 (16GB) 3200MHz

Motherboard: MSI Z390-Z PRO
Power Supply RAIDMAX RX-630SS (630W)

Radeon Software Version: 20.5.1

Driver Version: 20.10.17.01-200525a-355166E-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin2020

Outcomes