Installed 20.5.1 with factory reset.
- Powercolor Red Devil 5700 XT (latest BIOS)
- 2 x AOC AGON 1440p/144Hz monitor with freesync (dual scereen)
- Ryzen R9 3900X
- ASUS x570 PRIME PRO (latest BIOS)
- Corsair H100i V2 cooling
- 4x Corsair SP120
- Corsair MP600 1TB NVME at PCIe 4.0
- Windows 10 Enterprise 2004
- World Planet Online
- World of Tanks (HD)
- Normal usage like Chrome and Edge
- After game crash and drivers resetting, GPU load is @ 100% in Radion Software
- After Game Crash Clocks go beyond 2000Mhz and power goes to 175 Watt's
- After Game Crash, system needs to be rebooted twice to get all USB running again.
- Not possible due to losing game profiles