My pc setup is core i5 9400f, 16gb ram 2666mhz, gigabyte rx5500 xt 8 gb (with driver 20.5.1). I have tried different combinations for modern warfare graphics setting but changing 1 thing fixes 1 and creates another issue. i am not getting optimize graphics setting for cod mw.
I want to run at 720p resolution giving 60fps. some issues that i get in story mode are
- it has sometimes missing textures like walls and guns are missing (i have tried installing game like 3 times)
- game hangs up for few seconds and crashes games giving error even on lower graphics. it also happens in mp but its rare.
- it takes long time to reload from check point
- on highest setting, story mode sometimes freezes and reboots pc
- i have checked vram usage which is almost 100% full on highest setting around 90% at lowest (i dont know if it is a problem or not) i only play games. no streaming no recording
Please suggest good setting and also suggest setting for amd adrenaline. Currently i have turned off all the features of adrenaline.
thanks in advance