cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mymanuym
Journeyman III

hello i have an apu a10 7860k and i would like to know which video graphics card do you recommend to do croosfire or which graphics card do you recommend

micro procesador apu a10 7860k

memoria ram 24 gb 2133 mhz

I was mentioned to put a 4g r7 370 graphics card or radeon rx 460

2 Replies

This is a 6 year old article from a tech site about which GPU card is compatible with your APU  for Dual Graphics: [UPDATE] AMD Kaveri Dual Graphics Only Works With Radeon R7 250 and Radeon R7 240 GPUs 

From CPU World about Dual Graphics compatibility for all AMD APUs: http://www.cpu-world.com/info/AMD/Recommended_graphics_cards_for_AMD_dual-graphics.html 

At that time only two GPU are compatible R7-250 and R7-240 GPU will work in Dual Graphics with your A10 Kaveri Processor.

I wold not recommend crossfire at all. You would be wasting your time and money unless you are getting the card for free. Support in the last few years in the drivers and in games is pretty much non existent. Crossfire is discontinued after DX11 and replaced by Multi GPU in DX 12 and less than a handful of games support it. You would be far better off if spending money to put that money toward a single card solution that meets your needs.