OS: Windows 10
Aorus B450 pro
Sapphire RX 5700xt Nitro +
16GB Crucial Ballistix Ram DDR4
PSU Corsair 650w
Ive recently built a new pc, its my first ever pc build so i was quite anxious to see if everything worked, however im getting a consistent microstutter in most of my games. Its enough to make the game unenjoyable and off putting. The micro-stutters are even apparent in less demanding games such as CSGO. I have literally tried everything to fix the problem and im wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar problem. At worst the stutters occur every 20 seconds (COD Warzone) and ive noticed it causes a frame drop by 40/50 frames when it happens.
What ive tried:
1. Reinstalling windows
2. Trying multiple drivers (used DDU)
3. Optimizing windows (Turning off game bar, game mode etc)
4. Turning off settings on Radeon adrenaline
5. Undervolted the card
6. Change the min frequency clock speed
7. Created a custom resolution using CRU
8. Turned XMP profiles on and off
9. Uninstalled games and software
There may be some other things but i have forgotten them for now.
Your help would be very appreciated!