Info about my new system.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x - Stock Cooling Fan

Mobo: Gigabyte B450 Aorus m

Ram: G skill trident 16GB (2x8GB) RGB Series

PSU: Corsair 850w

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT

Hard disks: Samsung 970 Evo 1TB - NVMe M.2

Case and fans: Thermaltake Core v21

Here's the problem.  The system is new, less than 2 weeks old.  I keep having these intermittent video errors ONLY while playing games.  If I'm watching Netflix, Hulu or YouTube, surfing the net, etc.  I experience no problems.  Only while playing a game does this problem crop up and it DOES NOT happen all the time.  I'll start up a game and the video completely cuts out.  NO VIDEO at all, I can hear the game running, if I move the mouse around and happen to mouse over a selectable item I can HEAR the "click" sound, etc but there's NO VIDEO.  Also, I am getting NO video error messages, no codes to look up, nothing to indicate there's a problem.  Now, if I hit the restart button on the case then open the game again... problem resolved, the game will run without issues.  Again, I reiterate, this DOES NOT happen all the time.  It's very frustrating.  I've removed and reinstalled the current video driver a couple of times, made NO adjustments to the driver through the interface at all.  But I'm still getting this odd error on occasion.  A friend of mine (who is a lot more tech-savvy than I) says there MAY be a problem with the card itself.  I do have time to return and replace it, but that time is running out.  Any ideas? 

Outcomes