cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

firoxus
Journeyman III

Issues with RX 5700XT (BSOD and highly VRAM usage)

Hello guys ! 

Just for information English is not my native language. 

I joined the red team some weeks before and I have some problems with my graphic card. 

Those are my specs: 

R7 3700X with a Bequiet Pure Rock
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz CAS 15
MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI
MSI RX 5700XT MECH OC
Seasonic Prime PX 750w

SSD SAMSUNG 860 EVO 500GB 

SEAGATE IRONWOLF PRO 2TB 

Windows 10 

All is fresh new windows... drivers... with no problem of instalation i have even used the tool to remove all drivres by AMD and reinstalled the Radeon software. All my drivers are up to date form the motherboard ! 

So the first problem is a day i searched for wallpapers for my pc background and i was browsing in Google Chrome and when I scrooled down after some time the screen freezes weird sound in the speakers and the blue screen as appeared with TDR Failure, in Netflix it happens the same thing ! And sometimes after some hours of streaming in Netflix it does a Blue screen too with same error ! 

And second problem it appeared today i was launching Warzone and it was a bit slow but i decided to play anyway the PC has no reason to be slow because its fresh new and its as high end products ! So when i was playing i spotted that the FPS was very instable and the VRAM was at 7 or 6 GB or even more ! My Graphics settings where in normal so its weird. I realaunched the game the fps was stable but it consumes always to much VRAM. In the graphics settings it saying that the game will only take 3GB of VRAM and i run nothing in the background i have only one screen. 

Same issue in GTA V 4GB of VRAM instead of 2GB because I run the game in low I don't mind of having a game with sofisticated textures... 

I know that those problems are already on the forum but its to remember to AMD that those problems haven't disapeared since day one of the RX 5700 XT launch ! 

Thanks in advance to the persons who will take theirs time to help me ! 

See you ! 

0 Likes
0 Replies