cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

walkon
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon RX 5700 crash

Hi, guys. I have a problem like almost all visitors to this forum with a video card RX 5700. I apologize for my English, it is not my native language. My problem is that regardless of the load on the computer, the screen flickers periodically, followed by a few seconds later the screen turns off and all the USB ports follow it. Despite the fact that the system block continues to function. Only the rebut button helps. After restarting the computer, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenaline 20.4.2 software simply stops turning on. It helps to delete the program via the control panel and download it from the official site again. I thought the problem was with freesync, but disabling it didn't help. Is the problem just in the drivers and AMD has not been able to fix this problem for so long, hundreds of people are suffering. I have: OC: windows 10 home 10.0.18362 build 18362, video Card Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 5700, processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X six-core 3600 MHz, motherboard: ASRock AB350 PRO4 BIOS updated to the latest version, power supply: be quiet! system power 9 600w, deepcool GAMMAXX 400 cooler, Monitor: Samsung LC24RG50FQIXCI, sound card: focusrite scarlett solo 2gen. Are there any people who could fix such a problem?

0 Replies