Describe your system:
* AMD Graphics Card * MSI RX 570 Armor 4gb
* Desktop or Laptop System * Desktop
* Operating System * Windows 10 64bit
* Driver version installed * Radeon Software 20.4.2 (have tried downgrading to 20.2.2 and 20.4.1 with no success)
* Display Devices * Old-ish AWA TV with hdmi port, I don’t have anything else as old HDMI monitor backlight blew.
* Motherboard + Bios Revision 7B89vAC * MSI B450M Mortar Titanium
* CPU/APU * AMD Ryzen 5 3600
* Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage * Coolermaster MWE Gold Modular 750w
* RAM * XPG Spectrix D60G 16GB
Describe your issue:
* Recently built this PC and I can’t play any games at all besides minecraft as my computer keeps crashing. Sometimes 2-3 mins after starting ANY game, Sometimes I’m lucky and get 10-20mins. Pc crashes to gray (sometimes black) screen and reboots. I then have to reboot the pc to get it to post and get back into windows.
I downloaded Whocrashed and analysed the dump files.
Bug check code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF800FBCA288C8, 0x0, 0x0)
I have updated all drivers and installed windows updates etc but still no dice, I have attached a system file and also the latest Dump File.
Please Help. I feel as though I have purchased an expensive and somewhat fancy paperweight at this stage...