Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card - 5700XT (Sapphire)
- Desktop or Laptop System - Desktop
- Operating System - Windows 10 Pro - 64
- Driver version installed - 20.4.2
- Display Devices
- Asus VP228QG, HDMI, 1080p and 75Hz
- Motherboard + Bios Revision - ASRock B450M PRO4 (Bios version P3.90)
- CPU/APU - Ryzen 5 1600 (YD1600BBAFBOX)
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage - EVGA 650 Bq, 650w - 110-BQ-0650-V1
Describe your issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
- The first issue is random crashing and restarting of my pc during gaming. I will be playing just fine, and suddenly the screen will go black, PC still running, then it will restart. There never seems to be a loss of power.
- The second issue is less urgent but still annoying. Sometimes when jumping into a game, the screen continuously flickers for a couple seconds. It seems like clicking certain things in game triggers this particularly - character creation in Diablo 3, or interface options in WOW. But it also flickers at random almost as if it is switching resolutions. Resolution scaling is off. This issue is fixed temporarily by restarting the PC sometimes. It seems to be randomly showing up based on the boot - I turn on the PC and it happens once, it will continuously happen in all games. Or I turn on the PC and it doesn't happen at all.
- Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
- WOW - 8.3
- Diablo 3 - 220.127.116.11
- WOW Classic - 1.13.4
- Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
- 1080p, using default settings in all games
- If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue
- I will try to video it, but it happens at random so it is hard to video.