cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

username2
Journeyman III

Is Gigabyte radeon rx460 dead?

I have a problem with my "Gigabyte radeon rx460 4gb" graphics card.

So the problem occurred, as I was gaming on Warzone. The game crushed and later that minute, the pc crushed. On startup now, I hear a certain pattern of beeps. 1 long beep and 3 shorter after that. The screen then doesn't show anything. If I wait, the beep pattern repeats. 

Have the last days of the graphics card come, or is there something else I can do to fix this.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me solve my problem as soon as possible.

0 Likes
1 Reply

The Motherboard BEEPs tells you what hardware is at fault. Since you didn't mention your Motherboard's Make & Model I can only go by this Website that shows all the General BEEP codes for various BIOS: https://www.computerhope.com/beep.htm 

Most likely the beeps indicates what Award BIOS say it is the GPU Card.

Best way to check if your GPU card is defective is by installing it on another compatible Computer and see if it does the same thing. If it does, then most likely the GPU card is bad.

NOTE: YOU CAN"T GO BY THESE CODES SINCE EACH MOTHERBOARD MAY DIFFER. LOOK AT YOUR MOTHERBOARD'S MANUAL AND IT SHOULD HAVE WHAT THE BEEP CODES ARE.

Or upload the Make & Model of your Motherboard and I will check for you if you want.