cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

shabeer_nv
Journeyman III

Graphics driver is not detected by the windows

I'm using windows 10 and my graphics driver is AMD Radeon HD8670M + 8650G 2GB dual graphics.

everything was working fine until when I tried to update the graphics driver. The driver were installed successfully but its not recognized by the windows and in device manager its showing error 43. 

I tried everything in forum but nothing helped.

I reinstalled the windows 10, clean installed various versions of my graphics driver from official AMD website, installed from windows update... I tried everything and left with zero options.

whatever I do, the Microsoft basic display driver is not going and the windows is not recognizing my driver.

I really need this thing to be corrected... Please find me a solution

0 Likes
4 Replies

Have you tried the drivers from your laptop manufacturer?

0 Likes

Hi, thanks for the fast response

No, I didn't. What I did was downloading AMD Radeon graphics driver from AMD website and I tried every available versions of driver out there

0 Likes

Still need to start with the ones from your laptop manufacturer as they are customized by the manufacturer for your laptop model. Even though they may be badly outdated, you also have a long since discontinued video card which is far too weak for any gaming, there is no real loss in using even older drivers than 2015.

0 Likes

Hey, thanks for your responses and it actually worked. when I installed my processor graphics driver windows recognizes it.

But the problem is why dedicated 2gb graphics card still goes undetected.

0 Likes