Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

metrohz
Journeyman III

GTA V only 60fps on rx570??

Hey guys!

I just bought my self new GPU. RX570 8gb it works perfectly. But in GTA V it only manages to get 60fps and it frame drops to 50fps.. Everything is set to high. my old gtx 1050ti managed to get 62fps stable.. In cod I get 75fps on high settings. So i think its smething to deal with GTA V files or settings.. Guys I need help

P.S Vsync is off!

setup:

I5 8400 2.8ghz

RX570 8gb

DDR4 8gb (single channel).

2 Replies

This is a good optimization guide video.  Grand Theft Auto 5: Dramatically increase performance / FPS with any setup! BIG UPDATE 2019 - YouTu... 

This game runs a lot slower on my AMD card than on my Green Team cards too. 

0 Likes

There's something wrong on your end then. When TomsHardware tested the RX 570 4GB in a system with a 7700K, a CPU not that much faster than you have, they were getting 89FPS average, and 71 FPS with a 1050Ti. When Techspot tested GTA-V with a Titan to find out where the CPU bottleneck is, it was a i7-4690, a CPU slower than what you have.

Since the numbers are higher on both, it's a problem on your end. You may need a fresh installation of Windows 10, a clean install of the drivers using DDU, or a little system cleaning to ensure your CPU is actually boosting up towards 4ghz like it's supposed to.

https://www.techspot.com/review/991-gta-5-pc-benchmarks/page6.html

0 Likes