I purchased a PowerColor RX 5700 XT Red Dragon, 10 days ago. From the very first time, I had issues. During gameplay it crashes randomly, after 2-20 minutes (APEX, CoD: Warzone). It is very strange that the crash appears only during gameplay and when I try to over/underclock but not during benchmarks like 3D Mark or in any other load/stress test. Green screen appears for a second and the computer restarts itself. The problem almost immediately appears if I press alt-tab during game. After the first crash, the next one will almost immediately occurs after I start the game.
What I tried so far:
- Clean windows install (Window 10, up to date)
- AMD chipset and Ryzen Master install
- Bios update
- Checked that PCI Express is in version 3
- Tried multiple AMD drivers (even the popular most stable ones)
- Tried to undervolt
- There is nothing useful in event log
Power supply: Chieftec Smart Series 700W - GPS700A8
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aerous Elite B450
CPU: Ryzen 3600
Memory: 2*8GB DDR4
Any suggestion is appreciated.