cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Sudden lag on R7 370 2GB

So basically one day I just got really bad lag all of a sudden and I had no idea how to fix it. I have tried to roll back my driver which caused a black screen when booting windows normally so i updated my amd control center to the latest version and now i tried to enable gpu scaling and turn on gaming mode which even made it worse. I also have a intel hd graphics 4400 and i dont know what to do now. Im stuck with 10-30 fps on roblox games and even worse in other games. I need help asap!

0 Likes
1 Solution

I THINK it fixed my lag because now im getting nearly the same fps as i used to get except its 1-2 fps down than before. I dont know how to thank you! I was getting so upset because i wanted to play videogames so bad but with 20 fps, its unplayable! Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

pastedImage_1.png As you can see in this picture, my network receive got really bad aswell as my render and fps from a couple days ago. I have no idea what to do about it and even with 1 graphics on roblox, i still get 40 fps while i used to get 150 on 1 graphics and 50-70 on 10.

0 Likes
rawintellect
Miniboss

Did you try resetting shader cache? Believe it or not it helped me with my lag in Planet Coaster.

0 Likes

Where do i find the shader cache ? 

0 Likes

Found a small solution. Changing my power options to * Balanced * from * High Performance * kinda fixed my lag but there might be other solutions of fixing it aswell.

0 Likes

I THINK it fixed my lag because now im getting nearly the same fps as i used to get except its 1-2 fps down than before. I dont know how to thank you! I was getting so upset because i wanted to play videogames so bad but with 20 fps, its unplayable! Thank you so much!

0 Likes