AnsweredAssumed Answered

RX 570 fans causes black screen crash?

Question asked by poorlydrawntv on Apr 25, 2020

I've had this problem since about late 2019 but now it's gotten worse, when i use my PC for some light editing in Premiere Pro and i tried rendering it on with OpenCL, every time it hits 70% the fans goes to 100% and my PC crashed to black screen, then i tried rendering it in 2 parts with success on the 1st part and the fans quickly jumped to 100% even though it hasn't even over 50% on the 50% of rendering (a.k.a the fans are still pretty quite)

then when i used it for replaying Metro 2033 Redux, i used MSI Afterburner to see the temperature, it stays on solid 72-75 degrees celcius but the fan is on 99%, once it reached 100% and blacks out the music and SFX keeps going and i had to do a hard reset, but when i reset it the fan goes to normal and spinning at 85% on average.

I used PC Building Simulator to test it again and the fans are inconsistent, sometimes it goes above 50, sometimes it stays at 45% or lower

Can someone help? i can't go to the retailer for warranties because of quarantine as of now and i really don't want my PC to crash every time i try to have some fun

SPECS:

ASRock A320m-HDV

Ryzen 5 2400G

Single Channel 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz

Gigabyte RX 570 4GB

all with latest drivers

Outcomes