AnsweredAssumed Answered

I'm still getting the black screen issue!!!

Question asked by sgtdave117 on Apr 23, 2020
Latest reply on Apr 23, 2020 by leyvin

This is going to be part venting to be honest but i'm still getting the black screen crash. This is my first AMD product. It was time for me to upgrade and i couldn't justify spending $100 more for a 2070 super when performance wise the 5700 XT and the 2070 super were basically the same. After the experience i've been having i rather would've wen with the 2070. This blac screen issue is ridiculous. I didn't spend $450 before tax to not be able to use my PC. The only game that i have that it doesn't black screen on is Modern Warfare. I try to play rocket league and it black screens after 10-15 minutes of launching the game. I tried PUBG. Same issue 10-15 minutes after launch. I tried Sea of Thieves. Same issue 10-15 minutes after launch. This is ridiculous. I was thrilled when i heard that AMD released a driver update that was supposed to fix this issue. Well clearly it hasn't and i'm at my wits end with it. This is my last ditch effort to try and get it fixed or i'm going back to Nvidia and never looking back. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Outcomes