I bought a RX 580 8 GB OC edition from Asus in 2018 and I know that the RX 500 series released in 2017.
The question is when will my graphics card driver support end ? Because I don't want to replace it by an another one until 2024 or even 2025.
My PC (Desktop System) :
- OS : Windows 10 October 2018 update (1809 - OS build 17763.1192)
- Motherboard : GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P version 1.0 - BIOS version F14a
- CPU : Intel core i5 8600K 3.60 Mghz (Coffee Lake - 8th Generation)
- Graphic Card : Asus ROG Strix AMD RX 580 8 GB OC version
- PSU : FSP S Raider 750W - 80+ Silver
- Memory : DDR4 Corsair LPX vengeance 16 GB - 2100Mhz : 4 slots of 4 GB
- Driver version installed : AMD Radeon Adrenalin software 20.4.1
- Display : Acer XV272P "27 - connected to my PC with DisplayPort with a refresh mode set at 144 Mhz
- Case : Be Quiet Base 600 - black edition