- AMD Graphics Card
- Radeon RX 5700 XT, OC Edition 8 GB GDDR
- Operating System
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
- Display Devices
- Acer Nitro VG271Pbmiipx , FHD, 144hz, 1920 x 1080, DP adapter
- Phillips 243v7qdab, 59hz, 1920 x 1080, HDMI adapter
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Gigabyte b450m ds3H (socket am4/b450/ddr4/s-ata 600/micro-atx)
- SMBIOSBIOSVersionF3/BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F3, 24/12/2018/
- AMD RYZEN 5 1600 am4/hex core/ghz/16mb/65w
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Cooler Master 500w ATX Power Supply - MasterWatt Lite
Describe your issue:
- I've just installed the GPU yesterday to my system from using a nvidia 1050ti. Every so often (seems to be random) my two monitors go black. I haven't found an actual fix for it. I've turned off hardware acceleration on discord because it happened once when I joined a video call on there. It has been happening during idling, watching videos or booting games such as rocket league. It would happen 2-4 times in an 8 hour session.
- The games I play are all on medium quality with 1920 x 1080 mostly at 144hz.
I don't know if this is a drivers/microsoft or hardware issue so any advice would be greatly appreciated.