I have a AMD radeon hawaii AMD Radeon™ R9 280 video card, recently BSOD with error has appeared with TDR_ Failure (ATIKMPAG.SYS)
intel icore i7 5820k cpu
x99s gaming board (9ac ms7882) by msi
16 GB of ram
A green stripe has appeared on my screen and the machine has reverted to basic graphic display. When i install the latest drivers the screen flickers and then goes black. I have to reboot the system to get into windows
I have done the following.
1) reinstalled the drivers from the disc
2) updating the drivers to the latest
3) replacing the atikmpag.sys files this worked for about maybe 10 minutes and then the graphics display start crashing and I reboot in safe to made to uninstall and the drivers but the green line is still there.
4) I have done sfc and the system has found no corrutpion on the drive. I have an SSD hard drive 120 GB
5) I have updated all chipset and drivers for this pc
Is there any way to fix this problem