Make and model; MSI AMD R7 370
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed: Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.11.4-Nov27Display Devices
- Motherboard + Bios Revision: Asus P8H61 Deluxe Bios Version 4503
- CPU/APU: i5 3745
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage: 450W
- RAM: Amount of memory installed. 4GB
Describe your issue:
GPU installed and during installation of the driver, after driver asking to restart the computer, it restart and boot normally. Then after windows boot logging appears the screen goes black and nothing we can do. Until we force to shut it down. Using windows to run in safe mode, the windows and GPU run normally.
I already tried different type and version of windows, also different version of drivers but same issue appears.