Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

rhinocracker
Journeyman III

CoD Warzone: misplaced Textures and Dev 6068 crashes

Hi all,

I am expieriencing issues when trying to play Call of Duty Warzone or when I tried Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 (CoD MW 19).

Are texture erRors like this one familiar to anyone?:

2020.04.10-00.43.jpg

What you see is what I would call a misplaced texture.

When the game is running for a few minutes, artefacts like this keep filling up the map, occur in front of me and block the sight.

After a runtime of randomly 2 to 120 minutes, the game crashs then, showing Dev 6068 error. So I cannot finish most of the rounds.

I'm using Sapphire's RX 5700 XT Nitro+,

with a 3700X cpu,

on a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite board,

with 16GB of DDR4-4133-Ram by Viper (running drastically slower by bios defaults).

2 Replies
wolfigj
Journeyman III

I have the same error and then it pop up the dev error 6068, i try everthong, even i reinstal a fresh new copy of windows and now i cant even play.

im using:

Intel i7 6700K

Asus Strix RX 480 8GB

32 GB Ram

2TB HDD

250 SSD

on Asus z170 Aura Gaming Board

pastedImage_3.png

error flash praghics.pngerror.png 

rhinocracker
Journeyman III

I'm expieriencing similar issues in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War open beta, today: The game doesn't crash, but I have misplaced textures around the ground area on my screen.

My support thread at activision: https://support.activision.com/community/s/question/0D54P00007j7tPASAY/texture-errors-5700xt (including a video)

So neither me or the CoD devs or the AMD gpu driver devs were able to eliminate that issue for about one year now

0 Likes