AnsweredAssumed Answered

Asrock RX 5700 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC system crash

Question asked by ozma on Apr 14, 2020
Latest reply on Apr 15, 2020 by ozma

Hello everyone. 3 weeks ago I change my old PC to a new one with the following components:
Gigabyte X570 UD
AMD Ryzen 3600x
Asrock RX 5700 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC
Kingston HyperX Predator 2x8gb
be quiet! Pure Power 11 700W
The problem is that in most games at a random moment the screen goes black or green for a second and the pc automatically reboots.
I tried different versions of drivers, clean reinstall with ddu and amd cleanup, install only driver without amd software via device manager, different voltage and frequency settings, switch pci slot, read a ton of forums. Nothing helped. In assassin's creed odyssey, this occurs in the period from an hour to two, in the cod warzone in the period from 5 to 40 minutes. resident evil 3 uptime ~ 40 minutes. The most stable is world of warcraft, crashes after 4-5 hours or does not crash at all. After all attempts to achieve stability, today I launched occt (for the first time) and it showed 4 errors in memtest after about 7-10 minutes. However, after these 4 in the next 50 minutes, everything was fine. II am in complete despair and beg for help, what could be the reason and how to fix it?

Attachments

Outcomes