cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ice1993
Adept I

RX 5700 XT software still full of bugs why

why RX 5700 XT still software not working yet AMD i'm very angry costumer when i first bought it and i had problems i was okay the GPU still new give AMD some time and they will do their job and yet this problems even get worse i cant understand why my GPU crash on desktop doing nothing sometimes and sometimes after wake up on sleep mode why ? and why the F the problems get even worse when you need to hard reboot  you pc to make it work again what is this ? 

reason freesync is not working as it should i don't care about ill turn it off but not be able you use ur pc because of software is S that another thing

GPU getting very hot and high fps on menu screen in games even crashes sometimes why why !!!

i will not recommend any amd gpu to any of my friends even my local pc shop that my friends bought his new pc from i told him my experience with this gpu after recommended this gpu instead of rtx 2060 super after long talk and story sharing i told him as computer technician to stop recommending this card with much of software problems 

my system 

CPU : intel i7 2600k

GPU : amd radeon Gigabyte rx 5700 xt

RAM : 32 GB

PSU : 850W

Monitor :144hz 1920x1080 AOC G2460PF 24 LED

Operating system : Windows 10 home 64-bit

*i deleted some of offensive words so you will notice that 

what offensive to me that RX 5700 XT software is not working correctly 

0 Likes
7 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Just  so you are aware,this is a user to user forum.Also not everyone has issues,some of us have a great experience with the 5700XT.

0 Likes

oh i see thanks for the heads up, i was just to so tired of this after trying everything to fix it

0 Likes

Well, let's see, you're using a motherboard and processor from 2011, an unknown monitor which may or may not support Freesync and having unspecified issues with Freesync which may or may not even be true issues, and having issues in unknown games which may or may not be older games which have a known issue of running unrestricted on menu screens which led to the creation of what is now called Radeon Chill which is to limit the maximum frame rate to your monitor's frame rate both to reduce power consumption and heat production, but also to prevent visual artifacts.

That about sum up your rant? Now, if you want help, you can describe your issues in detail in a respectful, descriptive form. If you want to keep ranting, you can go to Reddit.

0 Likes

i have AOC G2460PF that support Freesync 

and the games are :

squad 

ark survival evolved

arma 3

monster hunter world 

Middle-earth - Shadow of War

do you think upgrading my hardware will fix the gpu software XD 

and im open what detail will help them fix this ill give it all

0 Likes
firetemper
Journeyman III

It's an unfortunate situation that some people are having complete opposite experiences to others. I've built a few different 5700xt builds and both have had varying stability. One perfectly fine, the other not so much.

For starts I would recommend downloading Display Driver Uninstaller. Try and do a complete clean install of all your drivers if you haven't already. This can help out people a lot.

0 Likes

thank you but i did run ddu on safe mode and reinstalled the recommended driver still have the black screen on desktop while idling and sometimes white screen and i do Ctrl alt delete few times or longing out of user fix the white screen.

0 Likes

Gotcha. That's rough. I've also heard some people have had good results rolling back drivers to specific versions that showed more stability. It seems a little sporadic depending on the system configuration, but if you have an idea of which version worked better for you you could always go back to that and wait for a more stable patch to roll around. Otherwise you could do some research to see which versions you may be interested in trying.

Also as a last ditch effort I've seen that completely nuking windows has helped people before too. Whether you want to go that far is totally up to you, but I figured I'd throw that out there.

0 Likes