AnsweredAssumed Answered

bought ryzen 5 3600 after fedex shipped me a computer with broken r7 1700x and i just realized after hours of fixing a ram issue that pins were stuck under the socket and broke the r5 3600 and im wanting to know is it even possible AMD would trade both br

Question asked by ooooooimtelling@gmail.com on Apr 13, 2020
Latest reply on Apr 14, 2020 by elstaci

Fedex sent me a computer i bought and said it was my sender's fault (yet i have pictures of the initial box banged up and torn with a dented side door(on pc tower) but my sender decided to open up a case on it so we are waiting on that but i decided to see if there was a way i could replace the broken ryzen 7 1700x with a ryzen 5 3600 (which i bought recently from AMD) and honestly im so so soooooooo pissed after realizing old pins from the 1700 was stuck in the socket when i put the 3600 in and it was causing bios issues and memory issues after attempting to fix said pins now the cpu is also broken and honestly if Fedex doesnt answer soon i might give up hope as a developer its just costly fixing everything on my own

tl;dr

willing to trade my ryzen 5 3600 and my ryzen 7 1700x for a new cpu to try and revive my computer

Outcomes