cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

stefow
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD 8670M -> 8600M Series (Problem)

Bonjour,

Je poste ce message car j'ai un souci avec ma carte graphique. J'ai un "HP pavillon 15 Notebook PC" que j'ai acheté en août 2015. Il y a dans mon ordi un dual graphics (AMD Radeon HD 7620G et une AMD Radeon HD 8670M) qui me donne environ 3 Go de mémoire vidéo avec 12 Go de Ram et un processeur AMD A10-4655 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics. Mon système d'exploitation est Windows 10 famille 64 bits. Dernièrement j'ai voulu mettre à jour mes pilotes seulement voilà, suite à cela ma carte graphique "AMD Radeon HD 8670M" s'est transformé en "AMD Radeon 8600M series" ce qui a rendu ma carte inutilisable et mon port HDMI est maintenant hors service. Je n'ai plus que la "AMD Radeon HD 7620G" de fonctionnelle. Je ne parviens pas a trouver le pilote correspondant a ma carte et le logiciel Radeon me met une Erreur 195 malgré la désactivation de mon anti virus, par feu, ....

Pourriez-vous m'aider a réinstaller le bon pilote ? Je ne parviens pas a le trouver, je ne sais pas ce que j'ai mal réalisé.

Je vous remercie d'avance. Bien à vous. Lucas.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Good morning, sir,

(My english it's not good, I'm belgian, I speak french, sorry..)

I'm posting this message because I'm having a problem with my graphics card. I have a "HP pavillon 15 Notebook PC" that I bought in August 2015. There is in my computer a dual graphics (AMD Radeon HD 7620G and an AMD Radeon HD 8670M) which gives me about 3 GB of video memory with 12 GB of Ram and an AMD A10-4655 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics. My operating system is Windows 10 family 64 bits. Lately I wanted to update my drivers only here is, as a result of this my graphics card "AMD Radeon HD 8670M" has turned into "AMD Radeon 8600M series" which made my card unusable and my HDMI port is now out of order. I only have the "AMD Radeon HD 7620G" working. I can't find the driver for my card and the Radeon software gives me an Error 195 despite the deactivation of my anti virus, by fire, ...

Could you help me to reinstall the right driver ? I can't find it, I don't know what I've done wrong.

Thank you in advance. Yours sincerely. Lucas.

0 Likes
5 Replies

0 Likes

Since you have a AMD APU in your laptop. you must download the A10-4655M with HD7620G Driver from AMD Download page from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a10-series-apu-for-laptops/a10-4655m-ra... 

This will automatically install both the HD7620G and HD8670M Drivers for your laptop.

Your APU is considered to be legacy and not supported by AMD driver updates. You only have 2 drivers to install:

WQHL 2015

BETA 2016

That is it. no other. Then follow the link on how to update your laptop that Kingfish posted.

IF the HP Support AMD Drivers are about the same year, it is best to use the HP AMD Drivers instead of AMD Generic drivers.

The HP AMD Drivers are 100% compatible with your laptop and it will correctly show your GPU exact model while AMD Generic drivers will work but many times it will show a generic GPU model like it does for yours.

NOTE: For the latest AMD drivers to work, your Laptop Windows 10 must be fully updated via Windows Update. You might want to update to Windows version 1909.

Hey can u give me link for display drivers of hp pavilion 15 notebook with i7 3rd gen and radeon hd 8670m. Apparently the link posted by kinfish doesnt open for me :/ THANKS

0 Likes

I need a link with drivers for AMD Radeon HD A4-5000 8330 with 8670m (1GB)

0 Likes